Tickets on Sale Now for 2018 A-10 Men's Basketball Championship
WASHINGTON, D.C. –- March Madness may still be five months away, but the clock has already started ticking for tickets, which are on sale now for the 2018 Atlantic 10 Men’s Basketball Championship, March 7-11 at Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.
The A-10 will bring its exciting brand of basketball to the nation’s capital for the first time, with all 14 members competing for the conference title. Fans will experience five days of high-octane basketball, with economical pricing opportunities, including a limited, 36-hour, Two-for-One, section single-session “A-10 Zonies” ticket offer , available on Oct. 16 and 17 for $20.
All session ticket-books for all seven sessions of the championship include lower bowl VIP and prime courtside seating locations. Single-session tickets feature the new “A-10 Zonies” lower-bowl seating option that provides A-10 fans with game experiences and special promotions behind the baskets and near their favorite team.
Tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com, by visiting Atlantic10.com/MBBTix , by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000, at the Capital One Arena box office in Washington, D.C. , or at any of the 14 Atlantic 10 member ticket box offices.
Last year Rhode Island captured the A-10 crown, their first since 1999. Over the last seven years, six different teams have won the championship. In that same time frame, the conference has had 27 teams advance to the NCAA Tournament, with one trip to the Elite Eight and three to the Sweet 16. The league also won the NIT in 2016 and is consistently ranked as one of the top seven college basketball conferences in the RPI.
Atlantic 10 Men’s Basketball Championship Schedule
- Session 1 (First Round; two games beginning at 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm) – Wed., March 7
- Session 2 (Second Round; two games beginning at Noon and 2:30 pm) – Thu., March 8
- Session 3 (Second Round; two games beginning at 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm) – Thu., March 8
- Session 4 (Quarterfinals; two games beginning at Noon and 2:30 pm) – Fri., March 9
- Session 5 (Quarterfinals; two games beginning at 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm) – Fri., March 9
- Session 6 (Semifinals; two games beginning at 1:00 pm and 3:30 pm) – Sat., March 10
- Session 7 (Championship Game; time is TBA) – Sun., March 11
During the championship, the league will also host a number of promotions and entertainment, “giving back to our host city of Washington, D.C. “
- Wednesday, March 7– Community Appreciation Night: The A-10 says thank you to D.C. , metropolitan area first responders, featuring recognition ceremonies and entertainment.
- Thursday, March 8 – A-10 Education Through Sports School Day: The A-10 welcomes school-aged children from all around the D.C. area for the afternoon session contests. Entertainment and learning objectives are incorporated into the promotion and in-game action.
- Thursday, March 8 – A-10 Salute to the Military: The A-10 honors the men and women of the military with special recognitions and entertainment at the evening session games.
Championship details and a full timeline of activities can be found at www.atlantic10.com and additional details will be announced in the near future.