March 7, 2013
Atlantic 10 Conference Basketball Championship Ticket Giveaway
Official Rules and Regulations
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win the contest. Void where prohibited by law. By entering the contest you agree to abide by these Official Rules and Regulations.
2. Must be 18 years of age or older and a United States legal resident to enter and win. Employees and immediate family members of the Atlantic 10 Conference are not eligible to win prizes.
3. To enter the Atlantic 10 Conference Basketball Championship Ticket Giveaway, you must do two things. First, you must change your Facebook profile picture to the Atlantic 10 Conference Men’s Basketball Championship Tournament logo, which can be downloaded on the Atlantic 10 Conference’s official Facebook page (facebook.com/atlantic10).
Second, you must post your favorite A10 moment of the 2012-13 basketball season on the Atlantic 10 Conference’s official Facebook page. The contest begins at 3pm EST on Thursday, March 7, 2013 and the deadline to submit a post and enter the contest is 3pm EST on Friday, March 8, 2013. Winners will be announced at 5pm EST on Friday, March 8, 2013.
4. Your Facebook profile picture must remain as the Atlantic 10 Conference Men’s Basketball Championship Tournament logo from the time you submit your trivia answer until the winners of the Ticket Giveaway are announced.
5. Five winners will receive two tickets to the Final game of the Atlantic 10 Conference Men’s Basketball Championship on March 17, 2013 in Brooklyn, New York. Each pair of tickets has an approximate retail value of $150.00. The tickets will be left for the winners at the will call window at The Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The person picking up the tickets must be the winner and identification is required. Tickets are non-transferrable. Winners receive tickets only. No travel or other out of pocket expenses are included in this contest.
6. Winners will be randomly selected from the pool of entries that post their favorite A10 moment of the 2012-13 basketball season within the appropriate time frame and that change their Facebook profile picture as required above. The odds of winning depend on the number of entrants.
7. Winning constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and image for publicity purposes in any and all media without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
8. All prizes will be awarded.
9. Limit one prize per entrant. You may enter as many times as you like but you may only win once.
10. All taxes associated with the receipt or use of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. The sponsor of this Contest is the Atlantic 10 Conference, 11827 Canon Blvd., Suite 200, Newport News, Virginia 23606.
12. The Atlantic 10 Conference reserves the right to amend these Official Rules and Regulations at any time in its sole discretion.