- Full (1) page advertisement in the Official Championship Program
- Banner signage in the chute
- Internet: Logo displayed on dedicated Cross Country Championship section of Web Site
The Fun Run is an attempt to entice more fans and runners to come to the event. This is a voluntary run that takes place prior to the championship. It is an enjoyable time for everyone that is involved, whether they are running or not.
- Right to the Exhibit Area for vending or showcasing merchandise
- Traffic Builder: Coupon Distribution Redeemable only at store location
Signage in Chute
Similar to the finish line in Track & Field, the chute is where all the action comes to a close. The chute is a pathway that starts several yards before the finish line and stretches several yards after the finish line. This is a prime spot for marketing because everyone's focus is on the chute at the start of the race and at the end as well.